IRBco is proud to have a highly dedicated and experienced team of staff, Board members and specialist consultants with expertize in various Clinical and research fields such as Phase I, Phase II to IV including Oncology, Cardiology, Pediatrics, Plastic surgery, Rare diseases, CNS, Geriatrics, Obstetrics and Gynecology, Ophthalmology, socio-behavioral studies, medical device studies among others. Our experienced staff conducts thorough pre-reviews to answer any questions in preparation for efficient board meeting. Our process helps to streamline and expedite the workflow while being extremely thorough with the reviews.
You are assigned a single point of contact, to ensure friendly and professional service with direct guidance and assistance until the completion of the study.
Please contact us for a detailed IRBco Board Roster or for any additional information.
Our Full-Board meetings are scheduled on Mondays and Thursdays
- Multiple board meetings a week
- Full Board meetings every Monday and Thursday
- Expedited reviews are performed and processed daily
- Submissions made before Wednesday 12:00 PM PST are assigned for review on the following Monday
- Submissions made before Friday 12:00 PM PST are assigned for review on the following Thursday
- IRBco staff performs a thorough pre-review to identify and address questions or obtain information (as needed) to expedite and assist in timely board reviews.
Notification of Board Determinations:
IRBco guarantees speedy notification of the review results. An email notification of the Board's decision is sent out immediately after a board meeting. Approvals are posted within 24-hours of the review date.